I’m a photographer that shoots in a creative manner. My photos can tell the whole story of your precious moments that will last a lifetime for generations to come.
I have been doing photography for the last 8 years. I specialize in Headshots, Family Portraits, Newborns, Weddings, etc. I have also done maternity sessions for couples to get the best images possible. I also do a lot of Headshots as well. I love photography and love learning and looking at photos. I am a photographer that shoot in a creative manner. My photos can tell the whole story of your precious moments that will last a lifetime for generations to come.
I have been doing this for over 20 years now with a focus on creativity and my passion for telling a story. My clients are a large variety of families, children, couples and professional athletes. From weddings, parties and events I can create the perfect ambiance and vibe for your event. I am passionate about my work and looking forward to hearing from you.
I have been shooting for 20 years and I have never stopped working. I have an excellent eye for detail and an open mind. I am a self-taught photographer who has experience in both commercial and editorial photography. I have a wide range of experience and I am always learning about the subjects I photograph. I would love to be able to help you on your photography journey!
I'm looking to expand my career in photography and videography. I have been freelancing for over 2 years now. I am also a Certified Video Editor with more than 3 years of experience. I specialize in portrait photography as well as lifestyle photos.
I am a creative individual who loves to capture beautiful moments of joy and peace. I’m looking forward to working with you! I am offering a variety of rates depending on the type of photography that you are looking for. From portraits and family portraits to landscapes and product photography. I look forward to working with you and helping you to achieve your dream photography.
I am a professional photographer that shoots fashion, portraiture and food photography. I am always looking for new projects and can provide my services within the constraints of the budget. My specialty is weddings. I have a lot of experience with portraiture and I am happy to take any type photograph which makes my photos unforgettable. About me...I am an experienced and professional photo-man who has been in the industry since 1993. As an artist, I shoot portraiture, lifestyle, pets and I love weddings.
1. Light - Light is the most important factor in any photograph. Without proper lighting, no matter how good your camera is, you won't get great results. In order to take great pictures, you need to understand what kind of light you're working with and how to use it to your advantage.
2. Composition - Composition refers to the arrangement of elements in a picture. You have many options when composing a photo, including framing, perspective, depth-of-field, and leading lines. When choosing a composition, think about what makes the subject interesting and unique.
3. Focus - Focus is often considered the hardest part of taking a picture. But once you figure out where to focus, you'll find that it's actually pretty simple. Just make sure not to move the camera until after you press the shutter button!
4. Exposure - Exposure is how much light hits the sensor at any given moment. There are two types of exposure: aperture and shutter speed. Aperture controls how much light gets into the lens; higher numbers mean smaller openings, letting less light in. Shutter speed determines how long the opening stays open. Faster speeds let more light in, resulting in brighter images.
5. Post Processing - Post processing lets you manipulate photographs using software. Common adjustments include sharpening, contrast, color correction, and cropping. Experimenting with different effects helps you become a better photographer.
6. Filters - Filters change the way light looks, adding a whole new dimension to your photos. Use them to add interest to a subject or create a mood.